Friday, August 16, 2024

ITVX

 I wrote to ITVX:

‘Dear ITVX,

I wanted to view 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'. I googled it, got 'ITVX Free of Charge',

clicked on 'Watch', but instead of the movie I expected I was introduced to a tedious process of opening an account with ITVX. Resigned to this ITVX understanding of 'Free', I followed the necessary steps, hoping that in the end I should be able to watch the movie. Instead, I was presented with an offer of movies which I was not interested in, but I could not find a way to opening 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'.

I am 85, if you can help an old man, please do. I would gladly see all Harry Potter films. So if you can open for me 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone', to begin with, please do. If you can't do so, please, cancel my subscription.

With the best wishes,

Dr Julius Tomin’

In response I received the following:

‘Message not delivered

Your message couldn't be delivered to ITVX@account.itv.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See the technical details below for more information.’

When I clicked on ‘the technical details’ I received the following:

‘The response from the remote server was:
550 5.7.1 relaying denied’

No comments:

Post a Comment