Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Concerning John Nicholes and VisiUltra

 A few minutes ago I wrote to John Nicholes:

Dear John Nicholes,

8 days ago, on January 10, 2023, you congratulated me on my “decision to order VisiUltra today!” But since I still have not received VisiUltra I ordered, yesterday I wanted to contact you about it. To my surprise, the correspondence between me and you disappeared from my Inbox and from my Sent messages. Why?

I do not think that you performed the disappearing, but you must have agreed to it. What were you told about me that made you agree to it?

I need the VisiUltra I ordered; I studied your prospect, and I am sure VisiUltra can do me a lot of good.

I hope to receive the ordered and pre-paid VisiUltra soon.

With my best wishes,

Julius Tomin

No comments:

Post a Comment