Wednesday, February 8, 2023

My computer is again interfered with

 The interference began on 4 February. I wanted to send the text of my article on Plato's Meno to a few friends. The computer did not allow me to screw down to the 'Send' button. I tried again and again; I tried to forward the original letter, which forms the basis of the article on the blog. The same problem. And so I tried again and again; I felt like a fool, but I believed that it was not just a problem with my computer. So, in the end, I decided to write about it on my blog. Miraculously, my computer began to work flawlessly.

This time I have no time to repeat the whole procedure. That's why I decided to write 'My computer is again interfered with'. I hope the interference will stop. I have better things to do. At the moment I read Euripides' Bacchae.

No comments:

Post a Comment