Saturday, September 21, 2024

The unwelcome insertion of the “Draft”

 

In my preceding article I report on my correspondence with Dr Jirsa, the Director of the Institute for Philosophy and Religion. When I posted the article on my blog, an unwelcome insertion appeared in the title: “Draft”

The insertion is well calculated; I posted the article on August 31, three weeks ago, and until now not a single view of this article has been recorded on my blog. This contrasts sharply with the preceding article ‘Plato and the internet conference that did not take place’ which registers a number of viewers.

Let me repeat, “Draft” is an unwelcome insertion

The ‘Correspondence with Jirsa on the Meno’ is definitive. In it I describe my offer of a paper on Plato’s Meno to Dr Jirsa and present his response to my offer, which I elucidate in my comments.

I’m convinced that anybody interested in Plato will find the article worth their while.

No comments:

Post a Comment