Wednesday, July 22, 2020

A letter to the Manager


Reference number NY221343B
The Pension Service 1
Post Handling Site B
Wolverhampton
WV99 1AL

22 July 2020

Dear Sue Crook,

This morning I received a letter from you, in which you write:
‘We have been asked to take money off your Pension Credit.
Details of money we will take off your Pension Credit each week
Start date: 3 August 2020
End date: 18 January 2032
Total amount stopped: £ 11.25.’

Towards the end of May I received a letter from you in which you informed me that you stopped taking each week £ 11. 25 off my Pension Credit. I cannot give you the exact date, for I kept the letter on the window sill of my room, but it isn't there. I must have received it in the last week of May, for 22nd May 2020 was the last time I got the reduced weekly pension of £43.46; from 1st June I have been receiving the full pension, £ 54.56 a week.

May I ask you, who asked you to take money off my Pension Credit?

And may I ask you a great favour. Would you be so kind as to send me a copy of the letter that you sent me in May and in which you informed me that you definitely stopped the deductions?

Yours sincerely

Julius Tomin


No comments:

Post a Comment